Typical applications include use in the oil and gas industry, by HazMat Teams in fire departments and industrial fire brigades, use during clandestine lab investigation, and use at industrial chemical processing plants and laboratories.
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 3, 4 and 6.
- Inherently antistatic (EN 1149-5) – on inside.
- EN ISO 11612 (heat and flame), EN ISO 14116 (limited flame spread), IEC 61482-2 (electric arc), EN ISO 11611 (welding and allied processes).
- Certified to NFPA 1992, NFPA 2112, and the Category 2 Requirements of NFPA 70E.
- Stitched and over-taped seams with barrier tape for protection and strength.